Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The end.

It's the end of the line for me as regards to this blog I think.

Our guilds current roster(4 excellent rogues and 2 feral druids) is  looking very heavy on leather users going into Ulduar. Additionally we'll be adding another feral druid to our ranks in the next few days, a close friend who will probably take over as primary bear druid. Myself I offered some weeks ago that incase of this going through I would be able to switch over to my alt(Priest) and create a layer of redundancy for us in terms of Shadow Priests. Therefore my attention will no longer primarily be on feral druids.

I'll prolly continue to play feral as a alt.

Thanks to whomever's been reading and commenting, good luck with future raids and content.

9 comments:

Karthis said...

Enjoy priesthood, and thanks for sharing your feral wisdom.

Shamad said...

Will do, researching the optimal dps rotations and openers for spriest has actually been quite interesting, not all that unlike feral dps :)

Marino said...

Have fun as a priest and you'll never know what the future will bring.

Anonymous said...

What a shame!
Good luck with 3.1 and if you ever come back to the fury side then let us all know 8)

Anonymous said...

Good luck buddy! Nothing worse than feeling pushed out, but I hope you enjoy playing your alt.

Shamad said...

It's not a case of getting pushed out, it's more about the greater good and I'm a quite adaptable player so I'm doing this for the guild. Personally I'd of probably expected to focus more on dps anyway in Ulduar, and we need ranged dps more than melee at this time, so getting a 2nd spriest was an obvious move.

Bullroar said...

Good luck Shamad. Variety crits boredom!

Dave said...

I don't see why this has to be the end for your blog. Blog about what you're doing on your priest. Blog about your adventures soloing or in 5-mans or PuGing on your bear. Even if you never write another feral post people will be happy to read and comment :) Case in point: I don't have a feral druid and I don't intend on ever making Delos a feral druid, but I still stop by to see what you have to say, or what BBB has to say, or what Karthis has to say.

Keep blogging, as long as you continue to get enjoyment out of it!

Shamad said...

I might consider that Delos, although my obsessive nature gets my hung up on the name of the blog not reflecting the change in direction. I might consider focusing more on encounter strategies, raiding and guild organization as I've been taking a more active role in these areas lately.